What Does the H Stand for in Jesus H Christ

He overcame death through His glorious Resurrection. Philippians 212 ESV 75 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful.


Who Put The H In Jesus H Christ Quora

Behold I stand at the door and knock.

. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come in to him and eat with him and he with me. If we have faith in Jesus Christ and repent meaning we do our part and pull the rip cord then the protective powers of the Savior are unleashed on our behalf and we can land spiritually unharmed. Therefore my beloved as you have always obeyed so now not only as in my presence but much more in my absence work out your own salvation with fear and trembling 1 John.

This is possible however only because the Savior overcame the four obstacles that can prevent our spiritual progress.


Google Reveals Harold To Be The Middle Name Of Christ Wired


Why Do Folks Say Jesus H Christ The Straight Dope


Why Do Folks Say Jesus H Christ The Straight Dope


Jesus H Christ Meaning Youtube

No comments for "What Does the H Stand for in Jesus H Christ"